Saturday, January 2, 2010

Little moments mean alot...

I simply had to post about this, because it made me laugh so hard, and is quite possibly the best thing that has happened since I arrived in Korea three months ago!

I walk into the Family Mart today to buy a drink, and was suprised to hear the song "What Christmas Means to Me" by Hanson from their Snowed In album, but that is not why this was the best moment of my life.... because I hear Hanson all the time here (surprisingly!) On top of my favorite band actually being played, the cute korean guy ( I say 18 or 19) working the counter was singing along.... and dancing.... He didn't see me till it was too late.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA....alll I could do was smile as he turned a bright shade of red..... oops.....

Gamsahamnida Mr. Korean man singing and dancing to Hanson....Gamshamninda!!!!! (thank you!)

2010 is going to be a good year...

No comments:

Post a Comment