Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Special Program.

I LOVE my special Program class, they are some of the trouble makers so I was quite nervous before the class started, but they make me laugh so hard that it is a fantastic way to start the day. I have been teaching them different pop songs, and we may attempt later this week to make a music video, but that may not happen. Here is them working on the Bon Jovi Song
"It's my life"
I had to share this video.


Hero is one of the younger students, but his antics keep the class laughing. He is the boy in the blue tank top, with the awesome dance moves. I told them to pretend to be rock stars, and some of the boys get really into it, while the girls were still a bit shy. Sorry that you have to hear me singing along...it is so catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment