Monday, August 23, 2010

I am a list person.

I have to make lists, constantly. I make them in my head, make formal lists on my computer and lists all over my daily planner.
I am always afraid I will forget something, and I usually do, so I honestly don't know why I bother... I guess just still aiming for that one perfect list that will encompass everything I want to remember to do...
Here is my to do list for right now
1. Ask Grace about helping Joseph and I close our bank accounts at the end of the week.
2. Going through my old magazines and give the good ones to Dani
3. Selling the speakers, and motorcycle, also a few other books.
4. Go through clothing and throw away what cannot be salvaged.
5. take pictures of my students
6. Pack (obviously it will be at least a week before I can scratch this off)
7. clean the apartment
8. Go see the movie Last Airbender tomorrow (hey we need some fun)
9. eat at our favorite BBQ place one more time
10. And eat at Nolboo one more time
11. wash the bedding.
12. clean out the fridge and cabinets of expired food.
13. Laundry on the sunday before we go (so it will have time to dry by tuesday night)
14. Make a few more tests....UGH.
15. Finish Grading all tests and get them to the Korean teachers.
16. Finish some lesson plans for the 30th and 31st!
17. go for a walk up the mountain to set off the fireworks Joseph insisted on buying that we cannot bring on the plane home ( guess we will be celebrating our leaving of Korea)
18. Nothing else, I just don't like lists with odd numbers.
I guess that is all for now, Hopefully I will finish all this stuff by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment