Monday, August 30, 2010

It really is almost over.

It is funny how when the whole thing is said and done, that you really only want to remember the good parts anyway. I hope that is how I will remember Korea... no screaming kids, making tests and discipline, but funny moments, laughing kids and exploring a new country.

The new teachers are here today, and they are fantastic.... as I knew they would be. It is hard to pass the torch and give up my babies to strangers, but they are in good capable hands, and will probably forget me in a year or so when the next set of new foreigner teachers come, and then it will be all about missing Aaron and Alison teacher ( yes the new female teachers name is Alison, the kids were so excited to not have to learn a new name!)

So here a just a few pictures from the end of last week, I may do another blog on our last night.


Sky with his big scary bug I threatened to kill if it got out from under his cup.
Sweet sweet Peter.

Adorable girls who HATE to have their pictures taken.


Hilarious Jason ( I swear I have seen that face in one of the Aisan horror movies)



My lovely girls who have each managed to hug me three times each today.
I miss them already and I am still here. Tomorrow will be much harder, but I intend to enjoy each class to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment