Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Funny to me.

Walking around town in Okpo a few weekends ago, I happen to have my camera on me, and as we were walking we noticed more Hagwons with some great names. I will keep a running log of some of the best names for English Schools in South Korea.


The first one is Insentive English... no no no not incentive English, that would be correctly spelled. (Why do they not let us spell check things before they turn them into signs?.... my school sent out a promotional flyer saying I graduated from Appalacheain University, instead of APPALACHIAN University...sheesh, I would have noticed that guys!)


Maybe they rule with an iron fist, and meant to say Insensitive English... I don't know.


But the one that tops them all, the best I have seen so far, would be Pass-Off English, Spelled correctly and right to the point! (they call it like they see it!)


I hope their slogan is, "We pass off like we can teach you English so you can Pass off that you know English...win win."



Who knows!!?!?!?


1 comment:

  1. Part of me really wants them to mean "Insensitive English" because that's more awesome.

    ReplyDelete