Sunday, February 7, 2010

Teresa and Justin Porter Rule!

What a trememdous week it has been. Not only did we say farewell to our fellow Korean teacher Sera ( she left after at least four years working at the school) but I also got a package from home. The Korean teacher are jealous at the amount of packages Joseph and I receive, and always want to know what all we get in each package! So as my thank you ( because I was crazy busy this week) to Teresa and Justin, I dedicate this blog to you guys!

Ahhh the mighty box in all it's splendor. After a long cold january, this was exactly the pick me up I needed at the beginning of the first week in a new month!

The one thing I know I asked for, a coloring book, because sometimes I really just want to color. I searched high and low, all over Geoje and never found a good coloring boo. They have mostly activity books, but since I can't read Hangul very well not many of the appealed to me. So with this coloring book I promptly went out and bought some cute hello kitty markers to go with it!
Here is a general shot of the goods. A sweet sweet card from Teresa and Justin, chexmix ( cheddar, MY FAVE) and of course resses cups, and something I had never thought of , pop tarts, which are excellent if I forget breakfast I can just gobble one and get going on my day! ( I am weird and never put them in the toaster!)


And of course reading Material, I laughed that both magazine she sent had the same chanel ad on the back!

But the front covers were different! Yeah! They have Glamour here but it is in korean, so it automatically becomes a picture book.


And the best part of the entire box, BUBBLE WRAP, we played with this for about twenty minutes before digging into the actual box! Fantastic!

Thank you Thank you Thank you. I miss you guys so much!
We are going to take the valentines day treats to work to share with our co-workers since they are always wondering about American foods and such! I think they will get a kick out of the heart shaped snack cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment